Check-In and Check-Out Policies and Locations
Check-in begins after 4 PM, and check-out time is by 10 AM. Guests must check-in at Royal American Beach Getaways’ Welcome Center located at 9400 South Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32408. Guests checking in after the Welcome Center has closed should report to the Boardwalk Beach Resort Hotel & Convention Center’s front desk located at 9600 South Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32408. If you are staying in a unit that offers remote check-in, you may report directly to your condo. Your door code will not go active until 4 PM Central Time, so early check-ins are not possible. The code will deactivate at 10 AM Central Time on your departure day. You will receive your property-specific access information via email on your arrival morning.
We do not guarantee your condo will be ready exactly by 4 PM due to possible situations beyond our control. No compensation will be given for such wait time, but we will make all efforts to get your condo ready in a timely manner.
While we hope you find everything to your liking, please report any issues you encounter within 24 hours of arrival so we may address your concerns appropriately. Responses shall be made in a time frame and to the degree that Royal American Beach Getaways deems appropriate. Failure to report deficiencies within the 24 hour period will result in any related guest claims or refunds being waived. Reports shall be deemed proper only when delivered to GuestsWin@RABeachGetaways.com or 1(800)224-4853. Because the property has been thoroughly inspected to ensure that no bed bugs are present, if they are discovered during the rental period, their presence shall be presumed to be guest-caused. The guest may be relocated to another property and may be held responsible for treatment costs unless the guest provides clear and convincing proof to the contrary.
Before your 10 AM Central departure, we ask that you leave the property reasonably clean. Please remove all trash and deposit it in the proper trash chute or receptacle. Additionally, please make sure all dishes have been placed in the dishwasher. Finally, please leave your key cards and wristbands (where applicable) on the kitchen counter.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
To secure your reservation, Royal American Beach Getaways requires one night's stay plus tax as the deposit. Full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. Guests cancelling more than 30 days prior to arrival forfeit their full deposit. Guests cancelling within the 30 days of arrival forfeit the full payment that was taken 30 days prior to arrival. Guests can potentially avoid this loss with the purchase of CSA Travel Protection Insurance. In addition to covering cancellation or stay interruptions, the insurance covers travel delays, baggage delays, rental car damage plus emergency/medical expenses. For questions concerning CSA Travel Protection Insurance or to make a claim due to cancellation, please call CSA directly at 866-999-4018. The insurance premium, 6.95% of the full payment, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Reservation modifications within 30 days of arrival are prohibited. No refunds will be given for departing early or checking in late.
Royal American Beach Getaways will only issue refunds of unused rent for hurricanes or weather events where 1) the property is located within the National Hurricane Center’s Forecast Cone during the stay dates and/or 2) the National Weather Service has issued a mandatory evacuation for Bay County during the stay dates. Again, CSA Travel Protection Insurance is available to travelers looking for protection from losses associated with unforeseen events.
Royal American Beach Getaways accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. If a third party will be providing payment for your stay, please fill out our authorization form. This form must be completed and returned at least three days prior to arrival.
Upon receipt of your signed agreement and final payment, Royal American Beach Getaways will issue you a confirmation letter/email complete with property specifics, directions and access information.
Specific Unit Limitations
While Royal American Beach Getaways will make every attempt to place guests in their selected condo or room, due to circumstances beyond the company’s control, we are not able to guarantee specific units or rooms. Please understand that between the time of booking and your arrival, maintenance issues can develop unexpectedly, condo sales/ownership changes can occur and other circumstances outside of our power can render a property uninhabitable. Because units are individually owned, décor and furnishings vary, and online photos may not reflect all owner updates. Additionally, rates, descriptions, unit furnishings, property amenities and availability are subject to change without notice. Refunds will not be issued for changes made by individual property owners, Home Owner or Community Associations or for unavailable amenities and equipment failures.
Amenities, such as WiFi and cable, are not guaranteed to be in service due to the nature of an individually-owned condo and potential issues that a location may be experiencing. Please report such issues, and we will address them with the Home Owner Association for your unit. Additional issues such as property renovations, construction, construction noise, elevators being out of service, and/or areas and amenities being closed or inaccessible (including the unit's balcony) are not subject to a refund or compensation. We will do our best to accommodate you if we have a comparable alternative condo to move you to, but there s no guarantee that such unit will be available. We encourage you to contact us prior to your arrival for the latest update on your condo, as we do not control such activities made by the individual Home Owner Association. We will do our best to inform you via e-mail should we become aware of an issue that might impede your stay.
There will be a starter set of amenities upon your arrival. This includes toilet paper, bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, paper towels, garbage bags, dishwasher pods, laundry pods, and clean linens. Anything required beyond this basic starter set is the guest's responsibility to purchase and/or launder as needed. Additional items purchased by the guest are the sole responsibility of the guest. No compensation will be given for any such purchases.
Locked cabinets and/or doors are for the owner's personal use. They are not included in the rental. Tampering with such areas may result in a charge to repair any damage. These areas are checked after each reservation and are closely monitored.
If you are traveling with a group or a convention, you may be subject to different terms and conditions. Ask your group contact or a sales agent for group specifics.
Royal American Beach Getaways and its affiliated realtors and subcontractors reserve the right to enter the premises at any time without prior notice to respond to an emergency, conduct inspections, perform maintenance or to show the property to a prospective buyer.
Royal American Beach Getaways and its employees and/or agents will be held harmless for injury, loss or damage--including reasonable attorney's fees and disbursement--arising from or in connection with unit occupancy. The guest agrees that any questions, controversies, or claims arising under this agreement shall be subject to State of Florida laws and statutes. Any dispute arising from the agreement shall be venued in a state or federal court with competent jurisdiction in Bay County, Florida. All court costs and reasonable attorney's fees shall be paid to the prevailing party.
As the rental management company of independently-owned condominiums, Royal American Beach Getaways collects fees in accordance with the properties’ Home Owners or Community Association. These fees, which are subject to tax, include but are not limited to:
- Resort Fee: This required fee varies by property. Refer to the property description or ask one of our agents for details.
- Registration Fee: A $25 plus tax registration fee is due upon arrival.
- Damage Protection Fee: A one-time non-refundable damage protection fee--$45 for condos with one bedroom and $65 for condos with two or more bedrooms--will be charged as part of your deposit. The damage protection fee gives guests peace of mind by covering up to $1,500 in accidental damage. Damage must be reported immediately in order to be covered by the fee. By signing this agreement, the guest authorizes Royal American Beach Getaways to charge the guest’s credit card on file for property damage exceeding $1,500 plus any intentional damage.
- Departure Cleaning Fee: Cleaning fees vary based on the size of the unit as well as the season and are due with the final payment. Please ask one of our agents about specific pricing for departure cleaning fees.
- Replacement Fees: Royal American Beach Getaways charges property-specific replacement fees for misplaced keys, entry devices, wristbands and parking passes. Damaged items will be replaced at no charge provided that the guest exchanges the damaged item at Royal American Beach Getaways’ Welcome Center or the Boardwalk Beach Resort Hotel & Convention Center’s Front Desk.
- Included with the above fee schedule is one parking pass. Additional parking passes are available for $25 plus tax each. The maximum parking pass allotment varies by property. Ask one of our agents for specifics.
Age Limitations and Restrictions
- The primary condo registrant must be at least 25 years of age and must be a unit occupant. Failure to comply will result in eviction without refund.
- The company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. The guest agrees that all persons on the property have transient status as defined by and for the purposes of § 82.045 Fla. Stat. (2015).
- No pets are permitted in any of our units with the exception of registered service animals. Violators will be evicted without refund and will be charged additional cleaning fees.
- All units are non-smoking. Violators will be evicted without refund and will be charged an additional $300 cleaning fee.
- Guests may not exceed the maximum unit occupancy as doing so is a fire code violation. Failure to comply may result in eviction without refund. Visitors parking without a parking pass, parking in an unauthorized parking lot or parking in an ADA-accessible spot without a valid permit will face possible towing at their expense. Royal American Beach Getaways is not responsible for your vehicle or its contents. Please refer to your confirmation letter for the maximum number of vehicles allowed for your unit and/or property.
- Because most properties are controlled by a Home Owners or Community Association, property rules and regulations vary. Guests should familiarize themselves with and observe property policies including, but not limited to, posted hours of operation and noise restrictions to avoid fines or eviction. Additionally, Royal American Beach Getaways and the individual owner assume no liability for HOA-mandated construction, maintenance, closures, etc. that may impact guests’ stays.